Mr Darcy, Vampyre Giveaway
I have one copy of Mr. Darcy, Vampyre to giveaway!
Description: Amanda Grange, bestselling author of Mr. Darcy’s Diary, gives us something completely new—a delightfully thrilling, paranormal Pride and Prejudice sequel, full of danger, darkness and deep romantic love…
Amanda Grange’s style and wit bring readers back to Jane Austen’s timeless storytelling, but always from a very unique and unusual perspective, and now Grange is back with an exciting and completely new take on Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.
Mr. Darcy, Vampyre starts where Pride and Prejudice ends and introduces a dark family curse so perfectly that the result is a delightfully thrilling, spine-chilling, breathtaking read. A dark, poignant and visionary continuation of Austen’s beloved story, this tale is full of danger, darkness and immortal love.
I am posting this giveaway a little earlier than planned since I am so excited about it. My official review will be up next month but let me say I definitely give this one a 4 out of 5 stars. I am fortunate enough to be able to interview Amanda Grange in August and since I know a lot of people were looking forward to this book I would give you not only the chance to win a copy but also to have your question answered by Amanda. I will pick at least one submitted question (maybe more depending on the number of entries) to include in my interview.
1. Open to US residents only.
2. To enter you must leave a question you would like Amanda to answer.
3. To receive an additional entry add me to your blogroll, subscribe in Google Reader or email, post about the giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and leave the link in a comment. You will get an additional entry for each place you post.
4. I will use a random number generator to choose the winner of the copy of Mr. Darcy, Vampyre.
5. Giveaway is open until July 24.