How It Ends Book Giveaway
Thanks to Pocket Books for the chance to review this book! See my review here
Description: All Hanna’s wanted since sophomore year is Seth. She’s gone out with other guys, even gained a rep for being a flirt, all the while hoping cool, guitar-playing Seth will choose her. Then she gets him — but their relationship is hurtful, stormy and critical, not at all what Hanna thinks a perfect love should be. Bewildered by Seth’s treatment of her and in need of understanding, Hanna decides to fulfill her school’s community service requirement by spending time with Helen, her terminally ill neighbor, who she’s turned to for comfort and wisdom throughout her life. But illness has changed Helen into someone Hanna hardly knows, and her home is not the refuge it once was. Feeling more alone than ever, Hanna gets drawn into an audiobook the older woman is listening to, a fierce, unsettling love story of passion, sacrifice, and devotion. Hanna’s fascinated by the idea that such all-encompassing love can truly exist, and without her even realizing it, the story begins to change her.
Until the day when the story becomes all too real…and Hanna’s world is spun off its axis by its shattering, irrevocable conclusion.
1. Open to US residents only.
2. To enter leave a comment.
3. Leave a separate comment if you add me to your blogroll, subscribe in Google Reader or email or already have done so
4. Post about the giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and leave the link in a separate comment.
5. I will use a random number generator to choose the winner
6. Giveaway ends September 4.