Revisit Your Childhood Favorites Challenge
I noticed recently a lot of my childhood favorite reads seem to be making a come back. The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith is now a TV series on the CW, Diablo Cody just acquired rights to produce a Sweet Valley High adaptation and Christopher Pike just re-released his Last Vampire series. All this has made me nostalgic to re-read some of my favorite books growing up. On Twitter there was some interest in doing the same so why not make it a challenge!
- Read 5 books that were favorites while growing up
- If you would also just like to write a post high lighting your favorite book or series feel free to
- Post your reviews or book/series highlight here
- Challenge starts today and will end June 30, 2010.
- I will do summary posts periodically highlighting the reviews added so far
My Friend Amy is also doing a Baby-Sitters Club Week that could coincide nicely with this challenge. Go check that out if you read and loved that series.
When you sign up using Mr. Linky put the link to the page where your reviews/posts will be listed or your post talking about joining this challenge.
Here are some ideas of the books/series I am debating revisiting:
- Baby-Sitter’s Club
- Sweet Valley High
- Christopher Pike’s books
- The Forbidden Games series by LJ Smith
- The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
Posted in Books