Who Would You Pick? Vampire Showdown Edition
I wanted to have some fun awhile back so I started this little series of Who Would You Pick?
Originally I started noticing that a lot of the books I was reading involved love triangles and quite a number of them aren’t clearly black or white on who the heroine should choose. Both guys all have their good points and are not totally bad. So how about a series of who would you pick if you had the two guys fighting over YOU and why?
I decided this post to open it up to vampires across the books. I know there are a ton of different vampire hotties out there since vampires are the hot thing now but here are a few of my favorite vampires. Which one would you pick as your boyfriend, husband, lover? Or convince me that there is another vampire guy out there I just have to check out.
The showdown between:
- Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
- Edward from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Dmitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Damon from Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
So many great vampire guys out there how do you choose? Some of the reasons I chose the ones I did are I love the bad guys who really have a hidden good heart like Eric and Damon. It’s just so sexy and touching that when they truly love someone they can be sweet despite trying to maintain their arrogant attitude. Edward is on here just because when I first read the book (before the movie came out and Robert Pattinson ruined my mental image of Edward) I thought he sounded totally hot and sweet although a tad too brooding.
Out of all of these vampires I would choose Dmitri as my other half. He has that enigmatic Russian aloofness, total hotness and he can totally kick butt. I have faith even though he was turned into a Strigoi his love can overcome any obstacle and he will stay true to the one he loves.
Who would be your pick and why?
Past Who Would You Pick posts. Check them out and comment if you haven’t already:
- Dark Visions by LJ Smith
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
- True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen